R. (10 January 2011, 11:04PM)
Teban, can I formally take you on a dinner date on Saturday night?
Teban (10 January 2011, 11:06PM)
Formal gyud?
R. (10 January 2011, 11:08PM)
Dili ta mag formal, dress up lang gud. Please say yes so I can make reservation now.
Teben (10 January 2011, 11:10PM)
Ok. Yes.
R. (10 January 2011, 11:11PM)
Yay! I’ll book now. Sat. Resto is open 6PM to 10PM. Ok?
Teban (10 January 2011, 11:12 PM)
Huy, dili baya ko kahibaw mo dress up!
R. (10 January 2011, 11:14 PM)
I’ll dress you up! Hehe! Just a nice polo shirt and dark jeans and sneakers. Ok na na! Cute bitaw ka!
So, I got myself a date this Sinulog Saturday.(Giggles)
Teban , igat!
cute.
ReplyDeleteawww.sweetness.i miss reading your blog! =)
ReplyDeleteCute Post Teban. :-) I am new. I have been reading your blog.
ReplyDeleteGrabe walang update. What happened??????
ReplyDeleteKane