Estragon: Let's go.Vladimir: We can't.Estragon: Why not?Vladimir: We're waiting for Godot.Estragon: (despairingly). Ah!
- Samuel Beckett, Waiting for Godot
| "Waiting for Godot" drawn November 1, 2010. |
Boy:(in a rush). Mr. Godot told me to tell you he won't come this evening but surely tomorrow.
Estragon: Well, shall we go?Vladimir: Yes, let's go. (They do not move.)
Beckett thinks that we are all born mad and some remain so.
But not me, not this, not now.
I’ll go. I’ll definitely move away.
In fact, I left.
I don’t deserve this and I feel I can do better.
I guess the Brian’s ribs gayuma only lasted for a week, and, as for me, saying sorry isn’t just enough.
Next.
Estragon: Such is life.
the play was interestingly religious to me. but given your take on it makes it more practical. annoyingly easy to relate to. i found hard to swallow on my palate the first time i encountered it.
ReplyDeleteoh, i should not be talking about the merit of the play. rather of your experience, if you love the guy... forgive him... if you like him, let him make up for it... but if you think you're making a fool of yourself, dump him.. and right... NEXT!
Teban,
ReplyDeleteMaldita ka. Parang alam ko iyang linyang
"I don’t deserve this and I feel I can do better."
Hey, I hope you're okay. You sound ... hmmm.. a little angry in this entry.
I have stories; I had an accident. Sick leave for a week. I'll call you.
Love, always,
Kane