Wednesday, October 27, 2010

the walk

 "Where are we now?" drawn October 27, 2010.


“Behave ha,” he said.

“So you are putting boundaries now,” I jokingly replied.

We both laughed.

We just finished eating Brain’s baby back ribs and we were walking towards his workplace. He gets in for work at 8 PM. It was already a quarter before his work starts.  And when he starts work, phones are not allowed until around 430 AM the next day.

Inside me, my heart was smiling because I know now – he likes me too!

“This is where I work,” he stopped walking as he pointed the building.

“Ok, I’ll get a cab now, then maybe I will just go to Ayala.” I said.

“Oh, thank you for dinner. I’ll text you when I get off at work.”

“I like that." I replied.

Damn. Juliet Capulet was right, "parting is such sweet sorrow," and now, "I shall say goodnight till it be morrow."

2 comments:

  1. juliet again? same guy ba ito?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teban!!!

    You must like this guy a lot... enough to write about him, at least. The question is: What's the next episode about? From what I see of the trailer, someone's going to discover it isn't so easy to put a bad girl down. It's been soooo loooonggggg since you had boundaries; and we both know how you like crossing borders. =)

    Interesting choice of reference, by the way. From what I hear, Romeo did not marry Juliet.

    But then again, we rewrite the classics and turn it into our very own story. Who knows how far baby back ribs go?

    Love, always,
    Kane

    ReplyDelete